April 26, 2017
Technical Sales Rep Wanted
Albi Manufacturing, Division of StanChem, Inc., was the first company to offer intumescent fireproofing for exposed structural steel columns and beams. Our first Underwriter's Laboratories test was conducted in 1961. Since then, we have been a leader in fire protection for interior and exterior steel as well as wood, sheetrock and other substrates. We are currently searching for a Professional Salesperson to continue the Albi tradition.
The primary goal of this position is to provide outstanding customer service and technical support utilizing multiple forms of communication to current and potential customers. This may include phone, email and on-site visitations.
This individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Interact with customers and other sales individuals and process their requests.
- Discuss and resolve technical issues.
- Manage customer’s in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Provide technical support, from initial contact to the completion of a job.
- Interpret architectural drawings and estimate the scope of a project from those plans.
- Train applicators as well as other sales individuals and customers in the Albi product line.
- Must have the ability to travel 30 – 40% of the time in the US, Canada and Mexico.
- Maintain product samples, customer mailings and customer inquiries.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales or an appropriate Technical/Engineering study with a Marketing/Sales background.
Minimum 3 to 5 years of appropriate work experience.
Excellent customer service skills and a professional image.
If you are interested in pursuing employment opportunities at StanChem or Albi, please fill out an application. Fax, email or snail mail it, along with a resume and references to:
401 Berlin St.
East Berlin, CT 06023